Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ark Server offline for few days

2 posters

Go down

Ark Server offline for few days Empty Ark Server offline for few days

Post by Astaroshe Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:54 am

Currently the Ark server is offline due to BIS having some issues with the payment system. We should be able to get back to normal work in about 2-3 days. Please bear with us till we get that issue resolved.
A short notice on the recent IP-Adress move: I'll be contacting Bluefang to get the reasons behind that and why the old Ip seems to be listed while not active creating confusion.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Dino DNA : 244
Fossil Fuel : 7

Back to top Go down

Ark Server offline for few days Empty Re: Ark Server offline for few days

Post by Kisston Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Hey folks, need to make an important announcement to Let you guys know whats going on. Since the 250.0 I have been having some massive problems with crashing while playing ARK, its bad enough to the point that i may not be able to actually get on and play for a while. I am trying to fix this issue but with limited options things arent looking too good at this time. I apologize ahead of time for any inconvenience this may cause should i be needed in game for any reason.

I have found a solution for my crashes, for now, and can once again get on the server ^_^... that is if its up XD.

Last edited by Kisston on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crashy no more)
Kisston
Kisston

Dino DNA : 101
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaroshe Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:11 am

Short info for you guys, server's currently down due to some payment issues, we hope that we will get that sorted shortly. Sorry for the late info, I myself was without a proper pc for 2 weeks till now.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:06 pm

Seems there has been a confluence of events, while the server was offline due to payment issues the deathhelper mod has updated. Now even though the server is up again no one can get on. I still dont know how to update these, though i would very much like to as i often get messeges to fix this when it happens. If we could get this fixed as soon as possible that would be much appreciated.
Kisston
Kisston

Dino DNA : 101
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaroshe Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Should work again now. We have the autoupdate feature for mods active now so I'm not quite sure what went wrong this time since it seemed to be fixed after I ran a normal update.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down