Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ark server offline due to mods not being up to date?

+2
Kisston
Nattytash123
6 posters

Go down

Ark server offline due to mods not being up to date? Empty Ark server offline due to mods not being up to date?

Post by Nattytash123 Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:40 am

I heard about the payment issues but when joining via IP and it saying to ensure the servers mods are up to date is that part of the payment to or not cause I thought it would be to do with the mods, How long do you think the server will be down?

Nattytash123

Dino DNA : 72
Fossil Fuel : 3

Back to top Go down

Ark server offline due to mods not being up to date? Empty Re: Ark server offline due to mods not being up to date?

Post by Kisston Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:12 pm

It seems Death Helper updated while the server was offline this weekend, we are working on getting it updated. I apologize for the continued inconvenience, the server has been turned off so animals dont starve while this takes place.
Kisston
Kisston

Dino DNA : 101
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Ark server offline due to mods not being up to date? Empty Re: Ark server offline due to mods not being up to date?

Post by Astaroshe Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Mods update automatically, I did a normal check files and had no issue joining. If you guys still can't join lemme know and I'll have to dig deeper on whats bugging this time
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Dino DNA : 244
Fossil Fuel : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LilothePleo Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:44 am

The server restarted (or at least went offline/disappeared for half an hour. But I still can't get on because structures+ has updated. We had two giga eggs down Sad One will have hatched by now and the other is going to hatch in another 1/2 hour and I can't get on to save them Sad

Edit: and it's gone again, oh please, oh please, oh please be fixed. I need to save that last egg for Zenni.

LilothePleo

Dino DNA : 6
Fossil Fuel : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectedZombie Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 am

Did you manage to get those eggs?
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Dino DNA : 295
Fossil Fuel : 12

http://www.slothservers.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by LilothePleo Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 am

Oh my gosh, the baby, I made it. It was hatched, but still alive. And the other egg, the important one hadn't hatched yet!

LilothePleo

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectedZombie Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 am

So everything good? if you ever have a problem with a dino loss due to something wrong with the server contact us and we will take care of it for ya and make sure ya get your stuff back!
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Dino DNA : 295
Fossil Fuel : 12

http://www.slothservers.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by LilothePleo Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 am

It's all ok, I mean the eggs are replaceable. But we'd spent ten hours getting them ready to hatch and Zenni was so excited to hatch it tomorrow morning and get his 100% imprinted Giga.

LilothePleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymas Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:04 am

Which should even be possible now that Asta fiddled with the settings a bit to allow us all to get full imprint on our animals. Smile Please let Asta know if it didn't work, before it was only possible to get around ~84% imprint due to our increased growth rates and inability to adjust the cuddle timers.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down