Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ark-Server currently offline due to maintenance

3 posters

Go down

Ark-Server currently offline due to maintenance Empty Ark-Server currently offline due to maintenance

Post by Astaroshe Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Short Info for everyone:
Our server-hoster is currently doing some sort of maintenance, which is why the server is offline. I myself are currently not able to access the server controls, so we'll have to wait till they're finished.
If this still has not been resolved tomorrow I'll start a investigation what our hoster is doing.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Dino DNA : 244
Fossil Fuel : 7

Back to top Go down

Ark-Server currently offline due to maintenance Empty Re: Ark-Server currently offline due to maintenance

Post by Kisston Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:37 pm

The maintenance has completed and the server is up, however something happened to the corrected structures mod and all structures from that mod have been removed. You may also not see BIS server on the official list using the ARK interface, even searching my favorites and my survivors it wouldnt show for me. If you search for BIS Phoenix on arkservers.net you can find it.
Kisston
Kisston

Dino DNA : 101
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Ark-Server currently offline due to maintenance Empty Re: Ark-Server currently offline due to maintenance

Post by Astaroshe Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Basically as for finding the Ark-Server the issue is that we got a new IP from our hoster, which is why the server deos not show up properly anymore. The new page is here: http://www.slothservers.biz/forum
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxidize Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:33 pm

So... Wait..
Every entire building which used CS is going to get destroyed?
Ontop of that, we can no longer search our own server?

Is the server host, going to be fixing this?

Oxidize
Oxidize
Admin

Dino DNA : 62
Fossil Fuel : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:26 am

Seems the server is down again via bluefang, i dont even have access to the panel. Why maintenance again? Did they realize they removed a mod and are now fixing it or is it something else? Will the IP change yet again? What if they remove more mods, or add ones we havent agreed to? its way to late at night (early in the morning) for these kinds of shenanigans. Coffee Anyone?

Further more doing a search at arkservers.net has revealed something puzzling, 2 BIS servers with the same name but 2 different IP adresses.

Here are the links to the servers at arkservers.net in case the server doesnt appear after coming back online.
https://arkservers.net/server/98.143.159.82:25144

https://arkservers.net/server/14.1.28.58:25144
Kisston
Kisston

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaroshe Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:54 am

The current downtime is something different check here:
http://www.slothservers.biz/t212-ark-server-offline-for-few-days#707
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Early this morning there were several mods updated by Pegi, one of wich was Death Helper that we use on our server. I have tried multiple times updating the server but it seems the mod refuses to update conventionally. Because of the mod mismatch no one has been able to get on, myself included, so I have temporarily shut the server off so everything is paused till the update can be completed. I apologize for the inconvenience but this i feel was the best course of action to keep our animals and things safe till the mod can be updated, hopefully in time for the new animals to be released! Stomping
Kisston
Kisston

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaroshe Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Sorry this time we had a longer downtime but not only did the Death Helper Mod create some issues but we also had the ongoing "can't place this structure here" issue that took some time figuring out. Both should have been fixed now (at least during my test all was fine) and we're back online.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:30 am

Once again Death Helper has an update but its not taking through the normal update process. People havent been able to log into the server for a couple hours now. I dont understand why this particular mod doesnt go through steam's normal update system. I hope it doesnt need to be updated again any time soon. pale
Kisston
Kisston

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaroshe Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Mod is updated again. Server is up
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you know the server will be down for some maintanence on tuesday january 3rd, we hope to get it up to you guys as soon as possible with a new addition of the S+ mod! Check it out and pre-download it for faster login!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731604991&searchtext=
Kisston
Kisston

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:17 am

Also want to thank you all for your patience while the server is being worked on, hope you all had happy holidays! Smiling
Kisston
Kisston

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down