Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question (can we post them in here?)

3 posters

Go down

A question (can we post them in here?) Empty A question (can we post them in here?)

Post by Cymas Wed May 18, 2016 4:38 pm

That wasn't actually my question, but it is a question. Razz

My real question is exactly what is allowed in the advertisements forum. The description specifically mentions servers, would this also apply to other things? For example, I and a few other people have YT channels/Twitch/etc that often have relevant content, so I was wondering if we could advertise those as well.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

A question (can we post them in here?) Empty Re: A question (can we post them in here?)

Post by Oxidize Wed May 25, 2016 9:03 pm

I.. Want to say No? The advertisements I believe is just for things regarding Ark.
I suppose however, If their channel was focused on an Ark playthrough it would probably be acceptable. Otherwise I believe the advertisements will quickly get out of hand.
Oxidize
Oxidize
Admin

Dino DNA : 62
Fossil Fuel : 2

Back to top Go down

A question (can we post them in here?) Empty Re: A question (can we post them in here?)

Post by DefectedZombie Wed May 25, 2016 11:35 pm

actually as long as your posting in the slothserver part of the forum yea its anything thats non Ark related the one in the Ark forum is the one specific to Ark stuff. The Adverts here on Slothservers can be used for community members to advertise anything outside of the servers they play on. I know alot of people have channels so its one of the reasons I set it up.
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Dino DNA : 295
Fossil Fuel : 12

http://www.slothservers.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectedZombie Wed May 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Are you ok if we use your question on the formal FAQ Post? Once we gather a few questions that have been answered we would like to put them to a more formal FAQ set up on a main post so people can click on it and see if their question has already been answered.
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymas Thu May 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Ok, fair enough. It only mentioned servers so I wanted to double check before plastering adverts everywhere. Wink Not that I would do that anyway of course, but at least a link to my channel(s) at some point.

And yes that's fine, I was under the impression that any questions asked here could/would be added to the FAQ as they were answered anyway.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectedZombie Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Some people may not like having their quesitons automatically added so we decided to ask first xD just to be on the safe side and yea advert what ya like in the SlothServers Advert
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down