Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imprint rates

3 posters

Go down

imprint rates Empty imprint rates

Post by Marklarr Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:21 pm

It's been a while since anyone brought this up but the problem still needs addressing. Due to the increased maturation rate the imprint timers on baby/juvenile dinos are out of balance with the time it takes to grow. As a result any dinos we raise only have time to imprint twice at best.

This equates to round 84% so we can never achieve 100% imprinting even with taking time out to care for them. I'm running a breeding project where I can't get the very best from the end result which seems a little unjust considering the time and effort put into it. I'm hoping this is just a small server setting adjustment to fix a frustrating issue which has just been overlooked

Marklarr

Dino DNA : 8
Fossil Fuel : 0

Back to top Go down

imprint rates Empty Re: imprint rates

Post by Cymas Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:41 am

Supporting this. We would like to get ready to take on more difficult caves and even the bosses in the fairly near future, and to do that you really do need every advantage you can get, including full imprint bonuses. As it stands now we cannot achieve that with our server settings, which is really frustrating. That 5% may not seem like a lot, but when you're trying to DPS down a boss with hundreds of thousands of HP every point counts.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaroshe Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm

I would love to solve that issue, but our problem is that we can not directly edit the imprint timers to fix that issue. We have control over several imprint components that in term define how often you have to take care of your little one and at what intervals. But we can't directly affect the % of progress one imprint gets. To get a perfect match for all dinos we'd have to increase set settings to match the maturirty rates which would mean a ton of fast intervals.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Dino DNA : 244
Fossil Fuel : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down