Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise Animal Spawn Rates Again

3 posters

Go down

Raise Animal Spawn Rates Again Empty Raise Animal Spawn Rates Again

Post by Cymas Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:50 am

Can we please get the animal spawn rate put back to default? It's way too low now. I thought we learned from last time, when we completely lost our wild quetz spawns and the server died because of it. Anything lower than default messes with rare spawn ratios and outright disables some of them. No more wild quetz, I haven't seen a single spino, and there's a good chance we won't have any unicorns spawn unless the rate is raised back to what it should be.

Animals do not lag the server, but large numbers of structures do. I know the event building we built on request wasn't taken down by us (oops...) and if any other event buildings are still around they need to be removed to lighten the load on the server. That's what causes all the lag--I would know, our city is a huge source of lag at Weathertop, at least until we hit beta and they start optimizing.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

Raise Animal Spawn Rates Again Empty Re: Raise Animal Spawn Rates Again

Post by Astaroshe Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:58 am

Rates had been reduced due to a bug that internally doubled the spawns again (Allo's everywhere in Bases etc), should be back to normal now.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Dino DNA : 244
Fossil Fuel : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymas Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Asta saves the day again. Smile Thanks dear, appreciate it. Overspawning problems are usually only on the center, so I was surprised to hear about it.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectedZombie Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:02 am

It was insane but hysterical, there was like a giant katamari ball of ptera's rolling around in the sky, due to 3 of them having spawned progressively ontop of each other and getting stuck in each other. xD
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Dino DNA : 295
Fossil Fuel : 12

http://www.slothservers.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down