Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote

Go down

What time do you like the Event to start?

The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_lcap0%The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_lcap33%The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_lcap0%The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_lcap67%The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote Empty The great Chocobo-Race Time Vote

Post by Astaroshe Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:06 am

Ok, now that we have the day set down as the 7th of August it's time to determine the Start-time of the Event.
All times are IN GMT! to see what time it is in your local region use this handy tool: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Since the votes only allow 10 Options we just have estimates for times to start off, the top 3 voted ones will be added in a follow up vote with more accurate times!
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Dino DNA : 244
Fossil Fuel : 7

Back to top Go down