Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how are you spending your pre-wipe Ark time?

5 posters

Go down

So how are you spending your pre-wipe Ark time? Empty So how are you spending your pre-wipe Ark time?

Post by Cymas Wed May 18, 2016 9:20 am

We've still got a long ~2 weeks to go before the wipe/biome updates. I for one am really excited for the next BIS Ark Server adventure, but man is the wait a killer.

I've been spending a lot of time setting up my new tribe and in SP, prototyping new builds I want to do, and spending way too much time on the Ark forums.

Outside of Ark, I'm getting my team ready to enter the Johto Classic wi-fi tournament in Pokemon. XD And by that I mean actually making a team, because I have literally 0 battle ready Pokemon from either the Kanto or Johto regions.

Yes Prime, I will be recording Recettear today. Just for you. king If you thought Griff was cheap the first time...
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

So how are you spending your pre-wipe Ark time? Empty Re: So how are you spending your pre-wipe Ark time?

Post by Midnight Lady Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 am

I gotta say i'm in a limbo kinda state just waiting on the date. Wooo 30th can't wait. Otherwise spending my Time on a game i hadn't played in years and really enjoying it now that i know how to play it better (dragon Cave hype) bounce
Midnight Lady
Midnight Lady

Dino DNA : 80
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

So how are you spending your pre-wipe Ark time? Empty Re: So how are you spending your pre-wipe Ark time?

Post by BreakMeDown4 Wed May 18, 2016 10:48 am

I've just been sitting around drawing stuff. Unfortunately I've realized my birthday is on the 1st of June, so I'm hyping for the server wipe but simultaneously dreading the inevitable passing of time.
BreakMeDown4
BreakMeDown4

Dino DNA : 59
Fossil Fuel : 5
Location : The magical land of bipolar bears, beavers and CANNUCK MCFREEDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagasol Wed May 18, 2016 2:09 pm

I'm just playing other games and stuff. Because. Reasons.
Sagasol
Sagasol

Dino DNA : 65
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by TFO-OptimusPrime Wed May 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Mostly playing The Isle, SWTOR, STO, and recently picked up Transformers: Devastation. Other than that I've been day-dreaming the massive herd of Diplods and Paras that I will have on the ARK server lol
TFO-OptimusPrime
TFO-OptimusPrime

Dino DNA : 55
Fossil Fuel : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down