Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?]

Go down

Do it or Don't?

Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_lcap29%Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_lcap14%Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_lcap0%Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_lcap43%Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_lcap14%Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] Empty Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?]

Post by BreakMeDown4 Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Pre-wipe, we had a large mining outpost on the Blue Obelisk that had public furnaces, storage, landing bay and housing for Ankylos and Doeds.
I'd like to have this rebuilt, if possible.

Azure Outpost & Updated Volcano Outpost[Do it or Don't?] 511EF5EA5A8A12E47958A542B35EFF5F26FA400A

This outpost, built to the side of the mountain, blocks a very minimalist number of gathering nodes- almost none of actual importance for that matter- and gives clear access to multiple crystal nodes, obsidian nodes and an abundance of metal nodes found atop the mountain. The only true challenge is building this public outpost on top of the mountain- amidst the freezing temperatures. To simply utilize the outpost- (the actual mountain itself) players will need a set of fur armor to protect themselves.

People who have storage space claimed will be able to store their goods in PIN coded storage while doing transportation rounds back to their own bases.

Furthermore,
Kisston (Amelia) has offered to make the Volcano Outpost, but in a different spot than pre-wipe- a spot that blocks nearly no nodes at all. Presumably, this outpost features many similar functions and also gives much more access to players around the map.
BreakMeDown4
BreakMeDown4

Dino DNA : 59
Fossil Fuel : 5
Location : The magical land of bipolar bears, beavers and CANNUCK MCFREEDOM

Back to top Go down