Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imprinting Timer Change suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Imprinting Timer Change suggestion Empty Imprinting Timer Change suggestion

Post by Midnight Lady Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:00 pm

As Many of you know we run on boosted maturation values. This has created a situation for the breeders of the server that i would like to request we address. Due to the increased maturation speed of the dinos the imprinting timer is not not short enough to allow a full imprint on many animals especially on some where simply getting Twins or triplets can throw off the timer so much that one or more of the babies can't be full imprinted.
     For example currently i am employing a breeding project for Tapejara and it is simply impossible to get more than a 75% imprint on the babies before they grow up.

As such i wanna suggest we increase the speed of the imprint timers to help with this issue as i know for end game people and even all people who do breeding this is a highly valued mechanic of the game.
Midnight Lady
Midnight Lady

Dino DNA : 80
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Imprinting Timer Change suggestion Empty Re: Imprinting Timer Change suggestion

Post by Cymas Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:20 am

I agree completely. As of right now it's almost impossible to 100% imprint most animals, especially if you happen to get twins or triplets. Those few extra seconds it takes to claim multiple babies can be a 20-30 minute difference in imprint timers. But even just one baby, the intervals are just too long.

Animals I've not been able to 100% imprint despite being present for every single care window: tapejara, allo, spino, just to name a few. It's a significant problem, since one of the major advantages to breeding is the boosted stats and rider bonus for imprinted animals, and you don't get the full benefit of either if you can't 100% it.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down