Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions!

+7
Tiffzilla
Sagasol
zombycat
TFO-OptimusPrime
Midnight Lady
BreakMeDown4
Cymas
11 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post by Cymas Wed May 18, 2016 11:37 am

Since we don't have a forum for this either (Ryk step your forum game up lol), here's a thread instead. Introduce yourself! Tell us who you are, which game(s) you play, that sort of thing.

I'm Cymas, but you already knew that. Wink I am a player and Game Moderator of BIS' Ark: Survival Evolved server.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post by BreakMeDown4 Wed May 18, 2016 11:56 am

I am BreakMeDown4, of the World Domination Committee. I am an artist in the works who enjoys gaming and questioning the universe and studying theoretical physics (even though I hardly know that much anyways).
The main games I currently play are Ark:SE and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
よろしくお願いします。
BreakMeDown4
BreakMeDown4

Dino DNA : 59
Fossil Fuel : 5
Location : The magical land of bipolar bears, beavers and CANNUCK MCFREEDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Lady Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Hey i am Midnight Lady. I am student artist that may spend a bit too much time playing a wide variety of games Razz . I also am currently a mod for the Ark server.
Midnight Lady
Midnight Lady

Dino DNA : 80
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by TFO-OptimusPrime Wed May 18, 2016 12:28 pm

I am TFO-OptimusPrime, I work in the Human Resources dept at the headquarters of a shipping company based in Northern Virginia. I am active in ARK as a mod, I can also be found in The Isle, STO, and SWTOR.
TFO-OptimusPrime
TFO-OptimusPrime

Dino DNA : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by zombycat Wed May 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm zombycat. None of you really knows me yet, which probably makes it a bit odd for you that I'm a forum admin, but I'll be good to you. Promises. I'm easy to talk to and easy to get to know. I might not post much sometimes, but I am paying attention. As for games, I enjoy playing Ark, though I'm still fairly new to it, and a variety of other games, especially survival, open world and rpgs.
zombycat
zombycat

Dino DNA : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagasol Wed May 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Hello! I am Sagasol, as I believe most of you already know. I am friendly, sometimes a bit goofy, and I love to spend time with friends. I am an admin for BIS Ark Server, where I'm moslty known as Sol. I play The Isle, Primal Carnage: Extinction, ARK Survival Evolved and Dota 2. I hope to see you around!
Sagasol
Sagasol

Dino DNA : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectedZombie Wed May 18, 2016 6:09 pm

I'm D'Zed or Ryk! I'm just a humble pile of poo >.>, But nah in all seriousness I am an Admin for the Server and for the Forum. As for stepping my game up, I thought about starting one but thought if ya guys wanted one you'd ask or maybe do one as a general discussion topic, in fact I got a big smile upon my face when I saw this.
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Dino DNA : 295
Fossil Fuel : 12

http://www.slothservers.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffzilla Wed May 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Tiffzilla here. I happen to be a rare combination of ARK player, Kerbal Space Program player, and YouTuber. On rare occasions, I'll play Team Fortress 2, Subnautica, or Space Engineers. I also play Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, where I main Mr. Game and Watch. I am a Grammar Nazi and a Moderator on the ARK Server.
Tiffzilla
Tiffzilla

Dino DNA : 104
Fossil Fuel : 4

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC817et_XxOMeYYR_yMkuNeA/feature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Thu May 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello, I am Kisston, though most would know me as Amelia or "Am" for short. I am an Admin for BIS's Ark Survival Evolved server, i like to play a myriad of games including titles for Nintendo, Sony as well as PC. I mainly play ARK but love Minecraft and Pokemon Introductions! 1405072700
Kisston
Kisston

Dino DNA : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaroshe Thu May 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi, I am Astaroshe or Asta for short, most of you might already know me since I'm mainly working on the technical aspects of the admin-duties for the Ark Server, configuring rates, implementing changes or setting the "Double-Weekends". While I will not actively play Ark as a player, I will have a schedule when I am in the game or at least can read the chat to address issues and questions from you guys.
Astaroshe
Astaroshe

Dino DNA : 244
Fossil Fuel : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxidize Wed May 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Salutations and greetings, From I; Zero or as others like to know me as Oxidize.

You probably either know me, or don't. I use to play with Zombie all the time as "Oxidizing Angel" Which is my steam.

I'm basically here on the forum to help out any technical needs? So if it craps itself I'm sorry, My fault. Just give me a few minutes and I'll fix it.
Feel free to message me with any questions, Hopefully after the server revamp (The new biome update) I will be playing with you guys again.

Hearts for you
Oxidize
Oxidize
Admin

Dino DNA : 62
Fossil Fuel : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectedZombie Wed May 25, 2016 11:16 pm

^ he is also RoRothePanda, if you havent watched this yet.... well have fun laughing to your grave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sAbdMQmVmE *rewatches it for the 100th time* xDDDDD Its still hysterical Spock hates us x .x

OH MY GOD WHY IS THIS STILL SO FUNNY, SUBNAUTICA HATES YOU LMAOOO.....
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Dino DNA : 295
Fossil Fuel : 12

http://www.slothservers.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down