Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE!

3 posters

Go down

Mods

PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! I_vote_lcap62%PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! I_vote_lcap23%PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! I_vote_lcap15%PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! Empty PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE!

Post by DefectedZombie Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 am

So we got a vote here, for Ark Xtras (Including toilets!), and a foliage mod... I think Its very early in the morning Lol, So basically vote yes or no to adding two new mods! Come on guys give old Ryk purpose in Ark life to build the toilets of the future!

Ark Xtras
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567659264

Foliage Mod - We had that one active before
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=544598236

Last edited by DefectedZombie on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
DefectedZombie
DefectedZombie
Admin

Dino DNA : 295
Fossil Fuel : 12

http://www.slothservers.biz

Back to top Go down

PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE! Empty Re: PORTA POTTY PATROL VOTE!

Post by Midnight Lady Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:00 am

i have a Question does the Ark extra mods include the stand alone stuff that moved to their own mods or just the extra stuff? Also i would like to Request an option for having one mod instead of the other so that the people that like one mod but dont like the other can have a fair vote as well.
Midnight Lady
Midnight Lady

Dino DNA : 80
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisston Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:41 am

This particular mod used to include Dino houses, kibble vending machine and a few other things, as you can see links on the workshop page for, but has been seperated into smaller mods. There is an all in one pack that includes all of them but this particular part we are looking at is just the "buildables", though its pretty big by itself.
Kisston
Kisston

Dino DNA : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Lady Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:33 am

Kisston wrote:This particular mod used to include Dino houses, kibble vending machine and a few other things, as you can see links on the workshop page for, but has been seperated into smaller mods. There is an all in one pack that includes all of them but this particular part we are looking at is just the "buildables", though its pretty big by itself.

Thank you Am for answering my Question ^_^
Midnight Lady
Midnight Lady

Dino DNA : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum