Sloth Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Ark data transfer for scorched earth

3 posters

Go down

Cross Ark data transfer for scorched earth Empty Cross Ark data transfer for scorched earth

Post by Nattytash123 Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:01 am

I was wondering if the server is allowing the cross ark data transfer for the scorched earth. If BIS has a scorced earth server i'd like to be able to bring my new creatures to my normal game if its allowed

Nattytash123

Dino DNA : 72
Fossil Fuel : 3

Back to top Go down

Cross Ark data transfer for scorched earth Empty Re: Cross Ark data transfer for scorched earth

Post by Kisston Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:21 pm

From what i have seen the new ARK transfer system is set to disabled on default, we will definitely look into seeing if this can be enabled. I will Talk with the others about it and any descision about it will be posted.
Kisston
Kisston

Dino DNA : 101
Fossil Fuel : 9

Back to top Go down

Cross Ark data transfer for scorched earth Empty Re: Cross Ark data transfer for scorched earth

Post by Nattytash123 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Ok thx Wink

Nattytash123

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymas Fri May 05, 2017 6:49 am

Has there been any discussion on this? Not just for SE but in general, it would open up trading with other servers as well. I ask because I'm active on the official forums and I've been getting trade requests/offers for some of my bred animals, and I would love to be able to do so. It's really limiting only being able to trade on server when we have such a low pop and no support/advertising from BIS to help make us active again.

I would say though, that as part of the discussion I think disabling titan spawns should absolutely be on the table in this case. They might be fantastic exp, but they are also a PVE exploit to allow players to wipe other players, so before we open up to potentially unknown factors I think it should be seriously considered as a security measure.
Cymas
Cymas

Dino DNA : 297
Fossil Fuel : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nattytash123 Sat May 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Yer to be honest titans aren't doing anything useful on the server so i'm not fussed if they're disabled as long as it don't cause any spawning issues with other creatures

Nattytash123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down